“Most Comfortable Hotel I Ever Stay In!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.

Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.
Ranked #26 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
“Most Comfortable Hotel I Ever Stay In!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Everytime I'm in Virginia for work. I stay at Churchland. Most of all because of the staff. The rooms are always nice and clean and housekeeping maintain the whole property excellently. Over three years of coming back and forward I never considered moving to another location. It amazing that we can grab a snack in the morning. I feel they are showing that they really appreciate our business. Veronica went above and beyond to make sure we know about the improved Extended Stay brand. It feel so amazing!!!! This is home away from home. Hands Down.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
GM_GMChesapeake, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd., responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Hi Mr. Hurtado,
"I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My experience with this hotel has been great, Extended Stay has an exellent services, make me feel Am I at home and not working away of, the rooms are clean and comfortable With a really nice flat TV. and the manangment staff and employees are wonderfull, Thank Veronica and Rudy for all the effort you guys having done, I trully recommend it to all the people who come here,

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
GM_GMChesapeake, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd., responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dear Valle,

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels, "Your Home Away from Home". I'm very happy that our staff are able to exceed your expectations and make your stay as comfortable as possible. We love having you lodge with us and look forward to seeing you soon!!! Thank you again for your kind words.
Front Royal, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Traveling to the area weekly for work. Stayed at the hotel next door and didn't like it. Asked boss to move me to the Extended Stay. Best decision I could have made. Great customer service, especially Rudy. I forgot a USB cable and Rudy actually offered to bring me one from home.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hello MStarke,

Foremost, thank you for allowing Extended Stay/ Churchland to become your preferred choice for lodging! I'm delighted that we have delivered the type of customer service that helped you make the decision to ask your boss to move; moreover; he/she agreed. As you continue to travel back and forward to our location for work, may you have a safe trip as always!! Thank you for sharing your experience, it means a lot.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

My girl friend and I had decided to get Out of the house for a while so we decided to get a hotel. The hotel was great and it was clean we meet two of the front desk employees Quanita & Terry. They have outstanding customer service and the room so very clean. The next morning we were greeted by the housekeepers Margaret. She was very nice and professional But miss Debea cleaned my room and she was very thorough. Even though I did have problems with my hot water hey mister Dwayne did not have it take to come fix it.I would like to thank all the is extended Stay America please for the great customer service and a great night out thank you

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a warm review. Your remark titled,"We love this place" is absolutely breath-taking!!! Eventhough you experienced difficulties with hotwater, I want to apologize to the fullest. I would also like to say thank you for calling our attention to the mishap and acknowledging that our maintenance department solve the hotwater issue immediately. Please know that Extended Stay Hotels guest are #1 and we are here to serve you!!! We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I had to stay at the extended stay for work, and it was an joyable stay. Working away from home is hard enough and being here it's been easier. The kitchenette made it easy to cook meals so I could save money. The people were very friendly and i would recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Mr. Garnet,

I recieved a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about Extended Stay/Churchland. It's great to hear that the staff and kitchenette is what made your stay most enjoyable. Most of all you were able to save to money!!!! Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Chesapeake, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

My experience with Extended Stay has been great, from the room, to the staff. The management staff and the employees really treat you warm and friendly. I was really down when I came here, after my place flooded during Sandy, but i quickly felt at home. I truly recommend this place to everyone, if you just staying one nite or 60, its a fine place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 stars
GM_GMChesapeake, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd., responded to this review, December 26, 2012
Dear Carl,

"I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such an heart felt response about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter how long one's stay. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

On behalf of the entire staff at our hotel, we thank you for your very kind words, and we love having you here as one of our valued guest. Please don't hesitate to call on me if I can be of any further assistant while you wait for your permanent home.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had an enjoyable few nights at the Extended Stay. The only problem that I had was that the queen sized beds were very hard and the fridge was very small. I had to pay an addittional 10bucks to upgrade to a king sized bed.But once I. Move to my new room every thing was great.along with the understanding managment they compinsated me with a free nights stay.The young lady at the front desk by the name of Rudy had one of the most top notch customer service skills I have seen in a good long wil....And I would like to say THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

• Stayed May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
GM_GMChesapeake, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd., responded to this review, December 24, 2012
"I recently received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to respond. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the bed and mini fridge in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. We have chosen bedding that we think best fits our customers' needs, and we continue to look for new ways to satisfy everyone's sleeping preferences.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Thank you so much for addressing your concerns to our staff. We take pride in making your stay pleasant. We assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). Again, I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) brand location in the future."