Red Roof Inn Chesapeake Conference Center
Comfort Inn & Suites(Chesapeake)(Great Value!)
$90
$94
$89
  • Breakfast included
$145
All reviewsroom was cleaneagles nestsmall refrigerator and microwavelaminate flooringmanager kevinfront deskwawa gas stationfriday morningwill stay there againout of stateking roomfamily eventupon checktimely mannerstores and restaurantsgreat customer serviceup to date
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The stay was average for the price. I paid 60 dollars for one night. The rooms were just recently remodeled which was nice. They have both smoking and non smoking rooms available. The beds weren't as comfortable as they could have been, but not terrible. The room was clean and tidy. The only reason I didn't give this hotel 5 stars across the board is because I'm spoiled. I stay in hotels twice weekly and I'm used to 5 star amazing hotels at greatly reduced prices. If I were just the average Joe renting a room it would have gotten 100%.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank jayhood09
Reviewed December 15, 2011

We have been staying here for almost 3 months and during the time we have been here everything has been wonderful, to the rooms and all the service that you receive here. I would recommend anyone to stay here. Everyone here is like a big family they will do what ever you need to make it comfortable for you. Everyone works very hard here to make this place like it is I feel like part of the Red Roof Family here now. Thank you to everyone here we truly appreciate you.

Room Tip: Any room here is a good choice we stayed up on the second floor and it was nice to look out over the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Enjoyed my stay,great room and value.ill stay here each time im in the area

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed October 9, 2011

The hotel looks dated from the outside but my room was very nice. I got the King size bed and the room had everything I needed. Restaurants and shopping are close by and easily accessible. The staff was very helpful in supplying directions and the room was very clean. I've stayed in newer, more expensive hotels that were not as nice as this one. This hotel was a very good bargain. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Red Roof In in Chesapeake Va. We had the best time. Our room was clean, the service was great and the staff was friendly .. We will be going back next month for our 30th Ann, Thank you Red Roof Inn.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple