“Great joint in Chesapeake town”

Busky's Chill & Grill
Ranked #202 of 560 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Might as well stop in for lunch they always have specials. Happy people happy hour happy me! Sandy & I wandered in and didn't leave until we were well fed. Easy to get & easy to leave

1  Thank Finless

Reviewed August 2, 2013

great, tasty food and great service. My whole family loves the food but mostly the wings and fried tomato. good little place to hangout with friends and family. I keep coming back !

1  Thank 569kelly_h
Reviewed July 27, 2013

The food is awesome.. The employees are friendly
It is such a great environment whether you are hanging out watch the race/football or having lunch. Awesome time on the weekends live band sand karaoke.

The wings are she crab soup are to die for! Best in town!

1  Thank Amathews
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We live very close and have been going there for wings which are very good. Lisa is a wonderful waitress ,she can also sing very well.

1  Thank Tom H
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My husband and I ate lunch there. I ate half of my wrap; the amount of grease was so much, I thought I needed to scrape it off the roof of my mouth. Within, an hour I was ill. Felt better in late evening.

2  Thank helamen