“Beware”

Busky's Chill & Grill
Ranked #292 of 510 Restaurants in Chesapeake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My husband and I ate lunch there. I ate half of my wrap; the amount of grease was so much, I thought I needed to scrape it off the roof of my mouth. Within, an hour I was ill. Felt better in late evening.

2  Thank helamen

Reviewed January 20, 2011

I didn't know much about this place until a friend suggested it as a place near our neighborhood to have some food and chat. The place is relatively small and gets even smaller when they have a band playing inside. The atmosphere is pretty much what you would find in a sports bar with exception of the occasional presence of the live band. The bar takes up much of the space. They do have an outside seating area (which we didn't use because of the 30 degree temperature outside). The food is somewhat expensive. Had their special--Fish & Chips, small bowl of chili and one beer for about $17. I would rate the food 2/5 stars. I probably would not put it on my list of places to visit on a regular basis. The service is friendly but gets bogged down when you quite a few customers. I got my food about 20 minutes after I ordered. Nothing really had to be made from scratch since it was pretty much all fried. We really didn't stay much longer after that. The live band was playing and I couldn't hear myself think or speak. The place is just too small for a food establishment and band playing at the same time. Probably won't go back there unless I want to just drink a quick beer with a friend. It's really not ideal for large groups or families. I also wouldn't take someone for a romantic evening.

1  Thank gara56