“Best Mango Sticky Rice in Hampton Roads!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Royal Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
“Best Mango Sticky Rice in Hampton Roads!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Royal Thai is amazing! From the spring rolls to the Pad Thai to their awe-inspiring mango sticky rice, it was a yummy pleasure. Oh, and the Thai tea was yummy too. :)

• Visited February 2013

Atlanta, GA
“Average Americanized Thai, Not Very Tasty, Poor Service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

I guess it's not a good omen when there is a sign in the window that they are looking for both wait staff and kitchen staff!

The food was plentiful, but not very tasty. The service was bad. And the prices were about $2 -$3 per entree higher than I thought they should be. All in all, not a great experience.

I will not go back.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Please don't gift a restaurant .com coupon to someone you care about!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Our service was horrible. If it wasn't her first job it was worse than horrible. We went in with a restaurant.com coupon someone had given us last Christmas and thought we were more in the mood for appetizers and soup. I asked the waitress to bring the appetizers first and then the soup. She was totally confussed, she brought my husbands first ten minutes later our wine and when asked about my appetizer she said it was in the fryer like that was ok. We then received our soup (only ok). After that she brought an entree that we didn't order. The owner? Came over and showed us that she wrote a #17 on our order. What do you say at that point ? We didn't order it. At the beginning of our order we ordered a numbered glass of wine only to find out they don't carry the whole list anymore they now have a separate list with only a few wines listed so we think she wrote the number down before she realized they didn't carry it. It made us feel like the owner? Didn't believe us when we said we never ordered it. Very stressful meal!!!!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Tpatvb
Lexington, Kentucky
“Alot of food good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

This is my first time here and my overall experience was really good. The food was great. The prices were not too high for the quality of food. You have to try the sticky rice with mango this desert is very good.

1 Thank Jeff M
Norfolk, VA
“Good food, nice ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had the beef and sweet basil. I asked for Thai spicy. Not as hot as I wanted but tasty. The beef was a little tough. I probably will try a different Thai restaurant next time.

• Visited September 2012