“Got a personal tour”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Got a personal tour”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Gentleman from our church is a lead at the Arboretum and he found out we were going and met us there and gave us a personal tour; next time, going to take one of my dogs to enjoy the experience. Wonderful foilage and a nice place to visit

Visited October 2011

“Mr.”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

It is nice to have this hidden em in Chesapeake. Would highly recommend for a relaxing afternoon with the family.

Visited November 2011
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Trails”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We love to visit. There are several trails that make for a nice time. The trails are soft and scenic. It is fun to take some time and explore every now and then.

Visited September 2011
Perdido Key, Florida
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great...with others”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

If I had reviewed this after any other of my normal trips, I'd give it 5 stars, however after the trip this weekend...I enjoy the beautiful walk in the woods with my family on a pretty frequent basis, however this past weekend I saw several 30-somethings heading onto the trails dressed in nightclub attire (at 2pm on a Sunday afternoon). Not sure whats going on, not sure I want to know, but just beware. I will no longer go there without another friend or my husband. All that aside, the flowers are beautiful, there are 3 miles of trails, lots of bridges and well marked flora. Tons of wildlife and things to see along the way. A great retreat in the middle of Chesapeake.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank tk101chic
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great place to introduce children to hiking.”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

The Chesapeake Arboretum is a bit of forrest nestled in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake. It isn't very big and the trail isn't very long, but it is perfect for families with small children that are looking to introduce their children to hiking. It's even a great place to go for a romantic walk with your loved one.

If you live in Chesapeake the stop by to check it out one day after work or school. You will not be disappointed.

Visited July 2011