“Awesome”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I had an awesome stay once again at the comfort inn! Great service and location. THe rooms are nice and there's plenty of space. Chris is great at the front desk! He is very helpful and polite! Comfort inn is very clean and has a calm environment. I look forward to staying here again soon!

• Stayed: March 2014
comfortinnva455, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thanks for writing such a pleasant review! We are glad that your stay was marvelous. Please do see us again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have never stayed in a hotel and service be as good nor as friendly I really enjoyed my stay there and would absolutely refer to a friend and stay there again. When you go there ask for a gentleman named Chris he is hands the best and nicest man you'll ever meet. He genuinely cares about your needs and will do what he can to help.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank chadcheeks23

Thanks for taking the time and writing us a review here on TripAdvisor. We appreciate the compliments! It makes us feel good about what we're doing and also encourages us to keep it up!
Thanks a lot!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The service I received was awesome!! The man that I spoke to on the phone and in person made sure that I was comfortable and took an interest in my needs as a Choice Hotel guest!! Upon arrival and checking in I found that I was being assisted by the manager Chris! I have family that comes from up north several times a year and I will definitely be recommending Comfort Inn & Suites and Chris!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review for us here on TripAdvisor. We here at the Comfort Inn & Suites of Chesapeake, VA strive to go above and beyond for each guest. We appreciate your business and would love for you to come visit us again!

-Chris
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We traveled to the VA area because of a family event. I must say I was very impressed. Rooms where nice and clean and for a person that loves quietness. This was just it. Management(Chris) was very pleasant and had great customer service. Conveniently located as well

1  Thank TweetyBird34
comfortinnva455, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for writing us a review!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

We had a flood in our home a few weeks ago and ended up having to stay in hotels until we had our issues with our landlord (long story) but this establishment is 1 of the cleanest and the nicest place to stay while your in Chesapeake or any other area in the 757. Management is absolutely the best I can rave and boost them up all day but just stop in and you will see what I am talking about...Big S/O to Mrs. Lorraine, Mr. Marcus, Mr. Leron, Mrs. Kathy, Mrs. Jamie, Mrs. Chanel and the best GM out there IMO Mr. Kevon. Thank all of you guys for making our stay a great experience.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Carson C
comfortinnva455, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and writing us such a pleasant review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Arrived at the is hotel expecting to have a nice stay after a long drive and when we got there it was anything but. After checking in I went to park my car and could not find a well lit parking area , this made me feel uneasy but we unloaded our things and began to go to the room. When we got to the room I told the kids to stay by the door so that I could check the room. I looked at the the first bed and by the pillow and foundfound blood so I raised the stained comforter and sheet only to find more stains and blood. About that time my wife started to yell at me oh my, look ! Look James ! Look. I looked up to find roaches crawling on the wall heading to the box that looked like a thermostat. As I was telling the kids to get there things I took pictures for proof and I went to the service desk only for the to tell me they would give me another room. I declined due to the room I was just in. Since I used travelocity they lady said she would not give me my money back. Fine I said. I left called travelocity and explained what happened and they tried to call. Once the agent told him who he was they hung up on him. He continued to call and when he did get ahold of someone they said that they would not refund me my money due to the fact they offered me another room. Bug filled as well I'm sure. I would not recommend this hotel and as a matter of fact I will be calling the BBB tomorrow and OSHA along with the environmental service and the people who investigate crappy hotels. This was a very bad place. I can't stress that enough. Don't , I repeat don't stay here spend more money on a place where you don't have to take guest home with you because it will cost more to clean up your house than to pay the extra for a clean hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
comfortinnva455, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

GUEST IS A LIAR AND BLACK-MAIL ARTIST, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM US
OTHER HOTELS BEWARE OF THIS GUEST

First off there were NEVER any roaches in the room. If you have pictures, I'd love to see them. Second off, you definitely are a con-artist/black-mail artist. You called here to our Hotel stating that you were COMPLETELY refunded due to finding some stains in the room, we acknowledged that and also we had offered you another room. But again, you had other shady plans. You had called Travelocity and were given a complete refund. We also, had refunded Travelocity on your behalf. So you had all your money back and you were given the option of having your room changed. You figured that the WHOLE hotel was filled was blood and roaches which as absolutely a lie. And another thing, have you seen our reviews? Have you seen any other cases where we have had roaches? Probably not. What you wanted was the following... You wanted compensation for ANOTHER hotel room you stayed at. You told me, just give me another $100 and I wont write you a bad review. So lets get this straight, you wanted a full refund for our hotel, which you got, and then you wanted us to pay for stay at another hotel in which you chose yourself. Anyone can clearly see, even the BBB, or OSHA, that your nothing but a liar and a black-mail artist. We don't appreciate you calling us and blackmailing us with a bad review just so you can get an extra $100.00.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We were expecting to stay elsewhere but found this Comfort Inn first. Glad we did. As helpful as Chris was I thought he was the owner. Out of 6 nights on the road this was the best place ever. The rest of the staff was helpful and courteous too. Wish it had been for more than one night. Only complaint I had was "No Hot Chocolate!" But then again not one motel had it during the whole Eastern Seaboard trip. And I don't do coffee, even the unleaded variety. Oh well. It was worth every penny for a great Friday night sleep.

Unlike this Comfort Inn where Chris helped me out. A different Comfort Inn charged me $20 more than the coupon price which they would not honor. Places like that make me wonder if it's worth it, but then experiences like Chris and his crew keep me coming back. We may never pass this way again. So thank you all so much. [Macon, GA Comfort Inn? I'll never stay there again!)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
comfortinnva455, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and writing us such a pleasant review! We here at the Comfort Inn and Suites in Chesapeake strive to go above and beyond for all our customers. We definitely enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to see again soon!

Chris