“My hubby's birthday”

Ranked #21 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Richmond, Virginia
“My hubby's birthday”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

When we arrived I was very pleased with the front desk desk. Chris was very attentive and engaging. Chris, made himself available to us and gave us details on the surrounding area. I am so happy we choose to stay here and will always choose this Comfort Inn when we are in town.

Room Tip: I'm sure each room is just as nice!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
comfortinnva455, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Thank you for writing such a pleasant review on TripAdvisor for us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Portsmouth, Virginia
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I enjoyed staying here due to the excellent service I receive from the staff. they are extremely helpful and displays excellent customer service. I enjoy the location due to the close proximity of the interstate to get around in the area for shopping. The rooms were clean and neat.

Room Tip: The middle rooms are great
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time and writing us such a wonderful review!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I am a truck driver that spent 2 weeks at this location due to my truck being in the shop. the people at this location took care of me above what is normally expected for a guest. even though I am a (Diamond Elite rewards member) they still went beyond what Choice asks of them for members like myself. The Hotel is 3 years old and has all the amenities needed to be comfy. Flat screen tv. micro-fridge. wifi (G) Any problems I had they addressed them right then.

Thank you for making my stay wonderful.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are very well suited to any who stay. If you do not want the sun in your room in th...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for writing us such a pleasant TripAdvisor review!
We look forward to seeing you again!
Seaford, New York
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The Comfort Inn in the Chesapeake Bay area was a good find. The gentleman at the front desk when we checked in was very friendly & accommodating, The room was clean & inviting. The next morning, the staff was just as friendly & saw to our every need including very exact directions to where we were going. We definitely made a good choice & I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
comfortinnva455, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you Kathy for reviewing our Comfort Inn & Suites. We are currently under new management and we are doing everything we possibly can to take care of our customers.
Please do come and stay with us again! Thanks again for staying with us and taking the time to review us!
Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I had such a great time at the Comfort Inn . It was a very pleasant place with very nice people there working as well. I recommend it to anyone to stay there. The area of chesapeake where the hotel was situated was easy to access the roadways for travel as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I'm glad your stay was very pleasant! We hope to see you again soon Mr. Miller!
Columbia, North Carolina
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed in a King room on the first floor across from the pool. Loud!! Apon entering the room I immediately noticed the bed skirt hanging on the floor a few inches. The fridge was dirty and so was the microwave. The desk was dirty and lamps dusty Bathroom mirror still had back wash spots from last guest. Room wasn't very well CLEANED or INSPECTED. Neither one of the phones worked when I checked in. How ever after reporting the phone issue to Mrs. Dee at the desk it was reported to Maintenance and fixed. I was offered to move to another room but after working all day and traveling from N.C to tired to pack up again and move. Being a New hotel and a Choice member I expected better. Front desk staff was EXCELLENT and PROFFESSIONAL. SHAMEON HOUSEKEEPING.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
comfortinnva455, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time and writing us a review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you staying with us here at the Comfort Inn & Suites!

We apologize about the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. We have just addressed the housekeepers about the cleanliness of the rooms. We are terribly sorry about that.

Please do give us another chance to make up for this, we guarantee you the issue is resolved and that your stay will be more than satisfactory upon your next visit.
East Rutherford, New Jersey
Reviewed January 26, 2014

As soon as I walked in I was greeted warmly, and welcomed to the hotel. The employee at the front desk was very nice and iinformative. The inside of the hotel was spotless. They have a great pool as well as a great exercise room. My room was amazing it had everything I needed. It was very spacious. I will go out of my way when i'm in Virginia to stay at this hotel again. Thank you very much for making me feel welcomed.

Justin

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
comfortinnva455, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you Justin for taking the time to write us a review! We are absolutely delighted to hear that your stay here at the Comfort Inn & Suites was excellent!

We try and do our best to put customer service at first. We hope to see you again soon Justin! Again, thanks for staying with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites in Chesapeake.