Sleep Inn & Suites
$96
Aloft.com
$104
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Chesapeake)(Great Value!)
$80
$94
  • Breakfast included
$109
Hyatt.com
All reviewschoice rewardsroom was cleancontinental breakfastgreat customer servicecoffee makerchesapeake areaportsmouth
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The front desk lady was very nice. The condition of the hotel is not her fault. We had booked this motel since it was near a funeral we were attending. The first room I went to the light in the bathroom was out. I was shown a 2nd room but due to the overall condition of the hotel I elected to cancel and leave. The carpet is extremely worn and the motel smells. Since we were two women traveling alone we didn't feel very safe. We left and went back 2 exits to a Hampton Inn which was clean and everthing worked.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 55butterfly
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am an employee at Sleep Inn & Suites and we value the input of both current and previous guests. I just want to inform everyone that Sleep Inn has heard the concerns of its guests and therefore we are currently under construction doing a remodel. By Spring of next year we will have a completely renovated building including updated rooms, new flooring, and redesigned amenities. We would be delighted to welcome everyone who was unhappy with us this past year to come back and try us again. Thank you for considering us and we hope to see you soon!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank VA305
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My family and I came to Virginia to spend time with my parents and we chose to stay at this hotel. My room was very nice ... Breakfast was wonderful ... Definitly planning on going back to this hotel int he future ... The guy at the front desk was very nice and very helpful whenever I needed something he was willing to help ...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I would never stay here again. The carpets were dirty the staff was not helpful. The room was average but found a bugs in there right before we left. Breakfast was minimal and not everything was available. The hotel was convenient to the highway. Pool was too warm to swim in and very small.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Denise J
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I don't even know where to start, this hotel was very nice about two years ago, but after they changed managment things have gone down hill, I'm talking about dirty and stinky carpets in the rooms and the halls, a/c does not work in several rooms, breakfast sucks, it was cold, not many choices, the last room I stayed in had pubic hairs and urine on the toilet seat, sink was clogged, the sheets were creased like they were not replace, pool water dirty, fitness room stinks and the only machine that works is the treadmill, I can go on and on but this is enough.

Room Tip: go to a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business