Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd.
Ranked #1 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Joe K”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

The hotel is modern, clean, and has all the emenities of home for us "Road Warriors". This is my second week at the Hampton, and have received Outstanding Service from Emily at the front desk. Her courtious, personable attitude is great coupled with her dedication to making the guests feel at home.
I would recommend this hotel to all of my colleages traveling into the area.

Room Tip: The king Suite is tops. Comfortable, spacious, accomodating.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
orfbf, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd., responded to this review, November 25, 2011
Dear Joe K:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property! Here at the Hampton Inn& Suites Chesapeake/Battlefield, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance! We are so glad that you were so happy with Emily's hospitality. I have shared this review with her and he has gotten a special reward. We agree that our amenities and facility is top notch, and a great place for "Road Warriors"! Please visit us again very soon, we would love to have you back with us!
Nicole Webster, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Somers Point, NJ
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We called ahead and requested a rollaway cot for our room. Upon arrival, we reminded them that we asked for a cot and the woman at the desk explained that a cot would be tight in our room so she comped us an adjoining room for the night. I believe her name was Alissa. This worked out great for us. This is just one of the many reasons we choose to stay at the Hampton Inn whenever possible.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Super nice staff at front desk. The room was big and very nice. This is one of the nicest Hamptons I have stayed out. I loved how fesh the room smelled when I opened the door.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Toni G
orfbf, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd., responded to this review, October 28, 2011
Dear Toni G;
I am Nicole, the General Manager of the Hampton Inn & Suites Battlefield. On behalf of my staff and I, we thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! We pride ourselves on our hospitality and comfortable "home away from home" environment. We are so glad you enjoyed our spacious suites that smell and look fresh and clean! We look forward to your next visit with us!
Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed October 16, 2011

We received top notch service at the front desk upon our late arrival here last night. Jon at the desk was outstanding. We know we can be difficult - asking for extra towels, and pillows and such; however not once did Jon not wince once at our needs. The whole place was very clean. The room was incredible ! We got the suite, and it was less than $100.

Only issues we had with this place were the following: the pull out sofa bed is completely unbearable (ask for a duve or 2 to serve as padding against the springs), second thing was breakfast - I went down around 9:15am, and everything was depleted. I was there around 15 mins, and never saw anything get replenished. Overall, this is a great place, good value, very attentive service, and we will definitely stay here again the next time we have soccer in this area.

• Stayed October 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property! Here at the Hampton Inn& Suites Chesapeake/Battlefield, customer satisfaction is of the utmost importance! We are so glad that you were so happy with Jon's hospitality. I have shared this review with him and he has gotten a special reward. We agree that our amenities and facility is top notch, and a great value! Thank you for letting us know about the breakfast replenishing, we apologize that we ran a bit behind that morning. Occasionally, we will have all our guests come down for breakfast at the same time, especially when we have sports team stay with us. Thank you for your patience, we certainly try to make sure we are prepared as possible at the peak breakfast hours. Please visit us again very soon, we would love to have you back with us!
Nicole Webster
GM
Inwood, West Virginia
Reviewed September 30, 2011

I visit the area often and whenever I do, I stay at this Hampton Inn. The staff is ALWAYS very nice, curteous, smiling, and polite, they meet and or exceed any request I make of them. It's great place for breakfast. The rooms are very clean and spacious. I also use the pool and workout room that are clean and well kept. I've stayed at other hotels in the area and I have come right back to this hotel because of the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. Excellent choice. Great for families as well. You are very close to the post office (next door), eateries, mall, interstate and several other nice places to enjoy.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
orfbf, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd., responded to this review, October 27, 2011
I am Nicole, the GM of the Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake-Battlefield Blvd. On behalf of my staff and I, we thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review of our hotel! We pride ourselves on our hospitality and cleanliness! We know what a great hotel and staff we have here on Battlefield Blvd, right off of interstate 64 with so many convenient restaurants and shops; thank you for sharing this with the public! Thank you for making us your preferred hotel in Chesapeake; its reviews like this that helped us get to the #1 hotel in the area! We look forward to your next visit with us.
Escondido
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Friendly staff, good location with lots of stuff close by. Room was clean and spacious. The complimentary breakfast was good but could have been better and hotter.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
I am Nicole, the General Manager of the Hampton Inn & Suites Battlefield. On behalf of my staff and I, we thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel! We pride ourselves on our hospitality and cleanliness. We are so glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms and our wonderful complimentary hot breakfast! Hampton is now adding fresh hot oatmeal to the breakfast with various toppings beginning in November in addition to our made to order waffles and all the other hot and cold selections. We look forward to your next visit with us!
Concord Township, OH
Reviewed September 10, 2011

We enjoyed the stay very much. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was all we could want. We wish more Hamptons allowed dogs. We will stay at this Hampton Inn again. Thanks to the entire staff!

Room Tip: Ask them if you need something, they are eager to please.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of our hotel! What a pleasure it is to hear about how our hotel and team members helped make your trip a pleasant one! I will be sure to share this review with all of our team members to show them how appreciated they are. We are happy to hear that your dogs also enjoyed their stay; please come visit us again soon!