“One of my faves”
Review of Maya Restaurant

Maya Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Maya Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 7th St. NW
Barboursville
“One of my faves”
Reviewed February 24, 2008

We took my Uncle visiting from NYC. We loved it! It was a perfect choice...somewhat southern but modern and delicious...we had a great time...can't wait to go back. This is one of my favorite restaurants in Charlottesville.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cozy, modern decor. Fairly new restaurnat in Cville, but is still hit-or-miss with their Southern comfort foods. I...”
Reviewed February 22, 2008

Cozy, modern decor. Fairly new restaurnat in Cville, but is still hit-or-miss with their Southern comfort foods. I think they could work on consistancy - I've had some GREAT meals and meals where some things shouldn't have been served. I always thought of Southern biscuits as big, fluffy and overwhelming in buttery flaky goodness - Maya's are a bit small and stingy and not worth an extra $2. Some inventive cocktails.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Pretty good, but when I...”
Reviewed February 2, 2008

Pretty good, but when I went, it needed som polishing on the service side of things.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook