Arcady Vineyard Bed & Breakfast
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
$219
$169
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$137
$125
The English Inn of Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$139
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$114
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$176
$169
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$116
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$144
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$153
$129
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
SleepInn
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)
$165
All reviewswine tourbed and breakfastdessert wineheated floorslafayette roomport winesmall vineyardkathy and davecomplimentary sparkling winewine countryeach morningwonderful weekendlocal wineriesgreat hostspoached pearprivate deckeach evening
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here over memorial day weekend and I cannot say enough about what a lovely time we had. The setting is beautiful and tranquil. It is a small B&B so you really feel like you have plenty of privacy and you really get a sense of that personal touch. The beds are very comfortable with the softest sheets I have ever felt in my life. Chris and Erika are wonderful hosts who make you feel welcome every moment of your stay. We not only enjoyed drinking the wine during our tour but we really learned alot of interesting facts about wine making. We will defineatly be back in the future and would recommend this wonderful place to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed at Arcady Vineyard B & B to celebrate our second anniversary and it was amazing! The accommodations and grounds are beautiful and the linens are so luxurious. I highly recommend the wine tour with Erika and Chris. They are both very knowledgeable and it's a really fun way to spend the day. The breakfast are delicious too!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We've stayed at Arcady three times and everytime it has been excellent. Our most recent stay was May of 2013 to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. This bed and breakfast is absolutely gorgeous and located in a beautiful wooded area. Chris and Erika are wonderful hosts and the breakfasts they serve are delicious! All of the rooms are pristine and have everything you would need for an enjoyable Wine Country weekend. The back deck is a great place to relax with a glass of Virginia wine and take in a beautiful view of their vineyard. Chris and Erika are extremely knowledgeable about the area, wine, and the wine making process and are very informative during the wine tours. We highly recommend this place for a special occasion or just a getaway weekend!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Trip Advisor doesn’t allow enough stars-Arcady deserves more superlatives than I can think of.

My husband and I enjoyed every minute of our 5 night stay. Chris and Erika have carefully and artfully crafted an environment that is gracious in every way. The property is in a lovely rural, wooded, well maintained setting that is a short distance to downtown Charlottesville. Our room and all of the common areas were clean (very important to me), comfortable and attractively decorated. Breakfasts were absolutely delicious, varied, creative and beautifully presented.

Beyond the property and food, the Goodells inn keeping skills make Arcady very special. Chris built much of the inn and Erika is responsible for the tasteful décor. I know that inn keeping is hard work yet Erika and Chris made it appear effortless. Their individual and team efforts make this a unique experience. I asked for water with breakfast one morning so a carafe was presented each morning thereafter. I favor vegetarian meals and we are both weight conscious so our breakfasts were automatically adapted for our preferences.

Great suggestions for activities, restaurants and vineyards were offered. We enjoyed chatting with other guests over breakfasts and the evening wine and cheese offering.

Erika and Chris are committed to providing their guests with a satisfying experience.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lauriejls
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed for three days last month in April. We have been reading about Thomas Jefferson for the past few weeks and wanted to visit Monticello. Erika and Chris got us a pass to visit Monticello as well as the homes of President James Monroe. The location to Monticello is only about three miles away. The meals were wonderful, the dogs were nice, we loved the quietness of the Inn, our breakfast were awesome. We gained a copld of pounds. I would recommend the personal wine tasting given by our hosts. They gave great recommendations for dining in Charlottesville.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple