“Over the top staff, transportation, and wine tour...highly recommend!!!”

Monticello Wine Tour & Coach Co.
More attraction details
Owner description: Monticello Wine Tour & Coach Company is a local transportation and guide service offering tailored wine tours and travel experiences in Charlottesville, Albemarle, and the surrounding localities. Centrally located in the downtown area with convenient and quick access to all the area properties and places to visit, we are happy to pick you up from your place of stay. Our seasoned staff who have all experienced the best of what the region has to offers are looking forward to the opportunity to sharing it with you. We have diverse backgrounds in local event planning, property management, wine tourism, transportation services, and tourism that give us a broad perspective on how best to take you around.
Mt. Pleasant, SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Over the top staff, transportation, and wine tour...highly recommend!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Monticello Wine Tour is the absolute way to go for a scenic, laid back, and enjoyable "wine crawl" for groups visiting the area! I rented an 11 passenger van for my best friend's bachelorette weekend and we all can't stop talking about how much fun we had. Anna didn't miss a beat driving us girls to 3 fabulous vineyards (with a lunch stop along the way)! Her driving was exceptional, she was extremely knowledgeable, took amazing pictures for us, and always gave us a heads up on how we were doing on time at each vineyard. Justin and Travis made me feel like I was talking to old friends while planning the perfect tour for my very excited group! Highly recommend this group, and hope to use them again in the future!!

3 Thank AmandaHL185

Chicago, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great experience, from start to finish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

I booked a 14 passenger Mercedes van with Monticello for my sister's Bachelorette party last weekend. It worked out perfectly for transportation during the winery/brewery tour that I set up, and I would 100% book through them again! Cooler was set up in the back for us, driver (Colin) was friendly and professional, iPhone/Pod connectors available for playing music, van arrived early, and everyone had a great time ;)

2 Thank Meaghan F
Washington DC, District of Columbia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Birthday Wine Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Monticello Wine Tour & Coach Co. was AMAZING to work with!! I did the planning/organizing for an 80th birthday celebration. And while I was NOT going on the birthday celebration trip Justin w/Monticello Wine Tour made the planning and organizing a "piece of cake!!" Anna was the driver and all who went enjoyed her guidance and company! I'm so glad I discovered this private tour company. Charlottesville and the Monticello Wine Trail is only 2 hours from home so
I will MOST DEFINITELY BE USING THEM AGAIN!!!

2 Thank annab25763
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great company!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

I had a great experience with Monticello Wine Tour Co. While planning our tour, Justin was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area. Our driver for the day, Colin, was very flexible and accommodating for our group. If you have a large group, I would highly recommended planning and using Monticello for your tour.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Amol B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

We had a wonderful experience with Monticello Wine Tour & Coach Co. They planned our tour for us, suggesting beautiful vineyards and and excellent spot to grab sandwiches for lunch. Our driver, Justin did an amazing job and the Mercedes Sprinter was very comfortable and spacious.

Visited May 2014