“Not planning a trip back here” 1 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Louisa, Virginia
“Not planning a trip back here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our waitress was rude and since when does a Rueben come without thousand island dressing? Wouldn't help me look up my rewards account. Food was dry and cold.

Visited April 2013

Charlottesville, VA
“New tapas style menu items great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

TGI Fridays has won me back over after a long absence due to their menu update that now includes a "taste & share" menu of small bites such as bacon mac & cheese bites and thai pork tacos. I love tapas as I love the variety afforded by multiple small plates. I thought the flavors were good all all items we tried. The only thing I would re-think is the ahi tuna crisp--seared tuna slices are put on top of tortilla chips w/ guac and other sauces so the chips were no longer crisp but a little soggy and chewy when we tried this dish. Otherwise, I would go again to T.G.I. Friday's to taste and share more of their offerings.

Visited September 2013