“Greg's Birthday”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Service was fast and the food delicious. The beer menu here is overwhelming with over 500 choices, however staff are happy to give suggestions. We were a large group but did not suffer from it. My only question is: why a TV in the men's restroom and not the women's?

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Our family ate here for the first time tonight and everyone raved about the food. Our group had 2 children and 4 adults. I ordered a filet which was one of the best I've ever had and others had Char fish, a Cuban pork taco and a chicken dish....all excellent. The menu is food allergy friendly too.
(My only complaint was the service was on the slow side...) The food was so good that we are excited to return again soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Filet oscar style was great. steak was cooked perfectly. However the beer I order with dinner still hasn't arrived. Sitting at the bar. Single bar tender has filled multiple growlers for friends and other customers but has yet to pour my beer. Why go to a taproom if you can't get a beer. Beats me. Food is gone, plates have been cleared and here I sit, parched hoping the beer I ordered will arrive yet I know it won't. Maybe I can just get the bill so I can leave and get a beer somewhere else.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The restaurant came as a recommendation that they had an extensive beer list and the food was very good. I was impressed with their list of beers. It rivals the beer list at the Capital Alehouse in Richmond and Fredericksburg, Va. Their menu had a wide variety of items that would appeal to most diners. Our appetizer was excellent and likewise our entrees. We dined early Sunday afternoon and with that our food came out in a very timely manner. Our server was professionally
attentive. Overall it was a very pleasurable dining experience and yes without hesitation I would recommend the taphouse.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Recently dinned with friends at Sedona Taphouse. It was a busy Saturday night and it exceeded my expectations! The service, food ambiance, value and overall experience was great. Extensive beer selection to choose from. I had the salmon which was perfectly cooked and excellent. I have heard from friends that their steaks are also very good. Only downside was the noise level - a bit difficult for conversation when seated in the loud front section. Perhaps it is a bit quieter in the back section of the restaurant. It is now on my short list of recommended restaurants in town.

2  Thank VisitingProfessor_29