“Hidden Gem!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ace Biscuit & Barbecue

Ace Biscuit & Barbecue
Ranked #99 of 538 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Hidden Gem!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

This place has received so much hype, I was not sure if it would live up to expectations but it did!.....and I had the BBQ. I hear their biscuit sandwiches and chicken & waffles are the real deal!

Their hours are not the best for those who do not work nearby as their hours are 8-3 M-F and 9-2 Sat. I made the trip from my downtown mall office. got there just after 11 b/c I hear when Noon hits, good luck! Very small interior but that's what make this place great. Ordered the pulled pork w spicy sauce, cole slaw and potato salad. Everything was fantastic and quick!! Everyone else who was there loved it too and let the cooks know. I really like how the cooks asked every customer after their meal as they were leaving, "how was it?" This place is definitely a must. if you do not know C'Ville then it may be hard to find but make it a mission!

if I had to make one complaint it would be that they did not have their sauces on the table. Not being there before, I was not sure which one to order as they had like 6 or so. I just picked a name that looks good. If they had the squeeze bottle on the tables for people to taste them to find their favorite that would be nice. But that does not take anything away from this superb place!

• Visited March 2013