“Great and affordable Asian food in Cville”
Review of Asian Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Asian Express
Ranked #266 of 545 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great and affordable Asian food in Cville”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I work near Asian Express, and I am so lucky! For $5.95, you can get one of their lunch entrees and a beverage. Beat that! Kung Pao Shrimp is probably my favorite Asian dish, and Asian Express has the best one I've found in Cville so far. I usually get two meals out of their lunch portion too.

They are open for dinner also and deliver within a short distance. I ordered delivery to my home once and it came very quickly. They also make sushi there, but that's not my thing.

• Visited March 2013

East coast
“Ok food, a little pricey”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Food was OK, pretty typical Asian. A bit on the pricey side. Would choose the sushi again.

Visited April 2012
“Very average take out”
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I ordered some food a couple nights ago from Asian express, the food was very average also it took them an hour and 10 min to deliver it. I live about 2 miles from the restaurant.

I will not order from there again.

• Visited August 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Take Out / Delivery Asian Food Restaurant in C'ville”
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I've had many chinese take out meals since my move to C'ville and this is by far the best. Yes, the delivery could have been a little quicker but its to be expected when I'm ordering at a time when probably 100 other students are ordering dinner. The thing I'm particularly impressed about is their value. Great pricing and decent quantity of food. I highly recommend this place to anyone. The owner is a very nice lady but since she gave birth to her newborn son, I haven't seen her around much.

A+++++

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank JDMCD5
“Great Take-Out Chinese”
Reviewed April 7, 2009

This is my families favorite take-out Chinese restaurant in Charlottesville. The fact that they deliver is even better! My wife loves the Kung Pao Chicken. We did order the seafood soup once and was not impressed.