“Great service, decent Mexican food”
Review of Baja Bean Co

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baja Bean Co
Ranked #225 of 557 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We were greeted and immediately shown to seats. The restaurant was clean. We had fajitas, chicken and steak. Sides were great, which included a nice fresh gucamole. The flour tortillas were grilled.
The salsa was a freshly made and delicious. We will be going back.

1  Thank Albequerque
There are newer reviews for Baja Bean Co

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We eat here very visit to C-ville. Freshly made, unique dishes. Not your regular tacos, burritos, and fajitas. Warm and friendly staff, big portions, great value. 4 lunches for under $40? yes. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank FamMar
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had the vegetable enchiladas combo, which was pretty good. The price ($6.50) is about average for standard Mexican food. The place wasn't awesome, but it wasn't horrible either--a pretty typical run-of-the-mill Tex-Mex eatery. I would eat there again for a quick, inexpensive, lunch.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was better than most. Had a nice variety on the menu. Great salsas - a variety to choose from. Seemed to be very popular with the locals. I had tacos and enchiladas. My husband had an enchilada dinner. Both were very good.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The title says it all. The food is really verging on inedible. But I have had fun having a few beers here, and while I've never been, karaoke is supposed to be fun.

Just, please, don't eat.