“Ruby Tuesday - a good chain”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Slow service but consistently fresh, tasty well prepared food. Great salad bar. I especially liked their tacos.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is the second time I’ve visited a Ruby Tuesday restaurant.

The staff were friendly and attentive and the menu despite being somewhat predictable and standard fare - offers a good variety of options (meat, seafood and vegetarian); they also offer a good selection of low-calorie/light meals (quite hard to find in the states) and the salad bar is fabulous.

We both ordered the petit sirloin with cauliflower mash and fried zucchini. Our steaks were cooked to request and were tender; our sides were equally fresh and well cooked. I'm a big fan of the salad bar, I like having the variety to choose from, rather than choosing from a small list of generic salads found on most menus.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I'm a vegetarían and it's hard to find a restaurant that serves something besides 'salad'. Ruby Tuesdays has a nice option of 3 veggies and the salad bar, which I might add is the best salad bar out there! One of the veggies they offer is mashed cauliflower, cant recall ever seeing that on any menu. I eat it a lot at home and theirs was as good as mine!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Ruby Tuesday is o k if you just want something in a semi hurry. It is just o k with me. The menu has many choices and the food is presented in an o k way

Reviewed July 3, 2012

If you wanna go for a meal and you don't really care what you wanna eat, you can come to this place. Don't have the highest expectations possible, because the food and especially the service are just ok. Went here a couple of times though with my roommates, though, it's just nice if you don't know where to go.