“Don't ever eat at Zazu's "Fresh" Grille”
Review of Zazus

Zazus
Ranked #150 of 563 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Zazu's Fresh Grille is the worst restaurant in my experience. I ordered a chicken wrap which was 99% rice, luke warm and tasteless. My friend ordered butternut squash soup which was so thick it looked like squash puree, and tasteless.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I eat at Zazus 2-3 times a week. There are three things I like about this place: the food is FRESH and delicious, the price and portions are right, the staff are unique. If you like Chipotle, this is a more affordable alternative. If you like Revolutionary Soup, the menu is comparable. For me, the Zazus experience is more pleasant than either of the previous options because I place a premium on time and convenience. The lines at Chipotle have made me turn around at the door. Barracks Road is a beast. Parking for either Rev Soup is going to cost you. If you value your dollar and your time, and care about what you put in your body, try Zazus! I heard a rumor that the decor is going to get an update soon. Personally, I think the staff are a really neat bunch. Zazus is a unique experience that offers good value - if you're into that sort of thing.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

DO NOT eat here is you do not have to. The service and the owner are very unfriendly. Better service at any other place in cville.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Had a great wrap: curried chicken, basil, almonds and a great cookie: Vegan Flax Choc Chip.
Super fast friendly service with an appealing ambiance.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

As one of my last meals in Cville before moving, I chose to go here. Their Thai wrap is amazing, and they made all the little modifications that I asked for that made it a particular treat. It's simple food and well made. And this location let's you pop by after for an Arch's, which is a plus in my book.