“STOPPED IN AGAIN AT A FAVORITE - NEVER DISAPPOINTED” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Wood Grill Buffet

Wood Grill Buffet
Ranked #62 of 538 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bealeton, Virginia
“STOPPED IN AGAIN AT A FAVORITE - NEVER DISAPPOINTED”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stopped in tonight because we both wanted a little bit of a few different things.... I had fried catfish which was not greasy but rather warm white & flaky, along with some shrimp (I peel off the breading!!) and a few tasty bbq pork ribs. For veggies I had the zucchini, summer squash & carrots along with some small mushrooms, lima beans and cabbage, and of course broccoli as well. To end it I had some honeydew melon and cantaloupe and some canned peaches.
This place is GREAT it is like an Old Country Buffet & Golden Corral on STEROIDS !!! and it is reasonable with plenty of parking.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jay M

Clifton, New Jersey
“Easy on the wallet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place is great if you like buffets or are trying to be easy on the wallet.
Has an okay selection of food. Needs more variety

Visited October 2012
Millboro, Virginia
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

Wood Grill has it going on. Food and service aresimply fantastic. My favorite place. You could take a bus load of people here and all would be happy

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Wind W
Sparta, Virginia, United States
“Good Every Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

Every time I visit Charlottesville I go to Wood Grill Buffet. There's is only one more in VA. It's in Harrisonburg. I have been there too but is not as good as this one. There is a great selection, it's always hot & fresh, great desserts and the servers are friendly and attentive.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank skpswfe
Roanoke, Virginia, USA
“Just a superb buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I only wish that there was one where I live, in the Roanoke area of SW Virginia. I spent two nights in "C-ville" on August 26th and 27th, and stumbled upon this place on US 29 North just north a mile from the junction with US 250 Bypass. Ate there both nights. Lots of selections, and all for one price. Carved meats, voluminous veggie and salad selections, a couple of soups, breads and potatoes and rice. But beware, there are about 15 or 20 different dessert selections, too. I am actually glad that I spent only two nights there .... I put on 5 pounds. After a week I might look like a blimp. I cannot recommend this highly enough .... the place is fabulous!! This place reminds me of a Ryan's restaurant ... they too are superb.

• Visited August 2012