“Yummy!”

Marco & Luca Noodle Shop
Ranked #46 of 624 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Great little hole in the wall kind of place with amazing street food. The dumplings were incredible, as everyone has said, the pork buns tasty, and the sesame noodles were delicious. They weren't as "sesame" as I would have liked, more "peanuty" but super good nevertheless. Little ambiance inside but you can eat outside on the mall and watch the people go by.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We went in around 5pm on Sunday, and ordered Sweet Sour Spicy Noodles ($4) & Fried Dumplings ($4). The order was ready in a few minutes, and was delicious!

I had never had apples mixed with noodles and I was pretty skeptical, but the sauce was delicious and the spicy soy sauce actually worked amazingly with the apple.

Next time I visit Charlottesville I will 100% be back!

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Quaint little noodle shop, hot n sour soup is hot and delicious, the dumplings are great, freshly made with excellent sauce. No fountain drinks but canned and bottled drinks are reasonably priced. Smallish inside but comfortable, outdoor seating avail and plenty of free parking in nearby garage if outside spaces are full

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Went for dumplings on the recommendation of a friend. They are relatively small but very very good. On the board it is described as 6 for $4 but we got 8 and it looks like this might be more common. This is a great light lunch. If I lived closer, I'd be there at least once a week!

Reviewed January 13, 2018

My wife and I and my four year old niece ate here. Part of the reason we chose it was because it seemed like an easy, quicker stop in the middle of an area with more expensive restaurants that looked like it would take a lot of walking to decide where to eat. Also, we wouldn't have to worry about our niece making a lot of noise in a fancy restaurant.
The food was good and I'm sure those who are big fans of asian dumplings and noodles would enjoy it. Not expensive.