“Real Food !”

Marco & Luca Noodle Shop
Ranked #43 of 582 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 14, 2014

You don't have to be staying at the nearby reasonably priced Hampton Inn to enjoy this great place ! Limited menu of great items, I had the dumplings, cold noodles with peanut sauce and a pork bun for ten bucks! so tasty I want to go back for more. A super interesting decor for those who are dining in.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Real simple, Marco & Lucas had the best dumplings we ever had!!! Quick, quirky, and cheap! Super simple menu, super fast, no thrills, and great dumplings. I wish they were here in CT!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Fantastic dumplings, yummy sesame noodles. We got several orders of dumplings, and then got some more, and then decided to try the spicy noodles. All amazing, and cheap.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We really enjoyed our lunch here. The dumplings were delicious and my husband enjoyed his spicy noodles. I loved the sesame noodles and wish I could find them at home. If you're looking for a quick, inexpensive lunch this is the place to go.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My dad and my sister decided to give this place a try. They enjoyed the dumplings, although they were pretty small. The sesame noodles and the spicy noodles, though, were not as memorable. At average prices, there are definitely worse places to go to.