“Great Lunch!”

Marco & Luca Noodle Shop
Ranked #43 of 584 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 3, 2011

#1 reason for going to Charlottesville - to see DMB. #2 reason - eat at Marco and Luca Noodle Shop! It is so simple, yet so amazing. We order the spicy noodles and the pork dumplings and both are scrumptious! This is a must stop everytime we go to Charlottesville!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

This is a dumpling and noodle shop. That is all they do, and they do it really well. This is one of my favorite places to go for a good, cheap fast lunch. I would recomend it to anyone who loves fried Chinese dumplings and cold peanut noodles.

1  Thank fletch958
Reviewed June 18, 2011

if you are looking for the most awesome dumplings and other fine Asian foods that are HOT, nutritional,and deliver to your table fast, this is the place to go, it is on the downtown mall in Charlottesville, and the people watching for the inside seating is fabulous.

Reviewed June 22, 2010

I truly enjoy Marco and Lucas. I only order the dumplings--I do not tend to get the noodles, as I have been underwhelmed by them in the past. (I would love it if Marco and Luca's started making hot noodle dishes, like udon or lo mein.) The dumplings and the sauces are amazing. I love to pick up dumplings for dinner when my husband is out of town. My only reservation is that getting food from M&L's can be a pain because of parking. They just opened a new location on the Corner and, once again, it's ANOTHER location where you'll probably spend more money on parking than you will on the food. Sometimes I park illegally and dash to M&L's to get takeout. Since they serve the food so fast (at dinner, I can be in and out in less than 5 minutes), it's a gamble I'm willing to take. A tip: M&L's will sell you a half order of dumplings if two whole orders is too much. Generally they're really accommodating.

Reviewed December 14, 2009

My wife has been going to Marco and Lucas since it was literally a hole in a wall. Just one window, the husband would cook and the wife would take your order out a little window. Now they are in a large space and they have expanded!! They have 2 seating areas one with a koi fish pond! I'm happy to see that they are growing. Their friend dumplings are consistently good. Sure, they are not made on site and come in frozen boxes, but who cares? They are still good! The hot and sour noodle is authentic and more hot than sour (which is the way it's supposed to be). Their pork buns are good too. Their vegetarian buns (like every meat-dish turned vegetarian) is decent but not as good as the pork ones. the cold noodles are great too but it might be too new for some people. The price is great. You always know what you are going to get and how much you are going to spend. After all these years they are still great!