“Delicious brunch!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delicious brunch!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Sunday brunch was fabulous. Sat outside with a dog and the server brought a small bowl of water for him, always a great plus. The omelete was simply amazing. Fresh orange juice. Even the grits were great as well. Highly recommend checking this place out.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank anorganicgirl

Upstate N.Y.
“We were warned...”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

That if a restaurant was not really good in this area, it would die within 6 months. The bartender from the Omni seems to know. We wandered into the Bizou for dinner. Shared the calamari and the beet salad apps. Both were unique. Both terrific. Our server said she didn't care for salmon, so that's what two of us ordered. Another had trout. Another had duck. Every dish would be something I would re-order were I to return to this area. No room for dessert. This was our 3rd dining experience in Charlottsville. Every one has been noteworthy.

1 Thank swampknot
Norwalk, Connecticut
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have always loved Bizou; the delicious food, friendly staff, fun setting and great owners, Tim & Vincent. We have had lunch and dinner here and both are terrific and it is a must if you visit Charlottesville. On the downtown mall with outdoor seating in nice weather. An allaround fun exoerience.

• Visited August 2012
STAFFORD
“Bursting Flavors”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Bizou is the first place that we have dinner when we arrive in Charlottesville. Every meal we've had has been an explosion of flavors. My husband ordered their roast chicken and mashed potatoes and the sauce that came with it was awesome, I was disappointed that I didn't get it myself, since it was late I got a salad, was very good but not as filling as his chicken. But this won't be the last trip we make, so I'm looking forward to our next visit.

Visited August 2012
Virginia
“my boss' favorite”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We end up here frequently for business lunches because my boss loves it. And I have to admit that I've never had a bad meal. Often get the steak salad (sub goat cheese for the bleu cheese on the menu). But recently had a catfish special that was fabulous, so always check out the specials.

Visited August 2012