“p p p pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I p/u up a cheese p p p pizza, for a treat, when the grandchildren stay over, the staff at the Pantops location, very friendly.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Love the location, right on the Downtown Mall. They have another location across from UVA as well. They always have lots of different choices of pizza available with so many toppings to choose from. Service is pretty fast, even when they're busy. My kids love the bar stools. The pizza itself is good, not out of this world, but I'm not going to complain over one slice of pizza. I would still go back again because it's quick and tasty.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

By far the best and most interesting pizza's around. Fresh ingredients, cheeses. Names like Mediteranean, Stuffed Spinich Pie, Supreme, Artichoke and Sun dried tomatoes, Spicy Chicken with Pepppers. I think we have tried most all of them over the years. One size only: Large, 16". Not cheap but worth the taste treat. Enjoy the lively selections.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

But perhaps a sign of the times; the value just isn't the same. If you doubt that small businesses are still struggling, or that inflation is really at the government's fabricated figure, just try pizza for 2 adults and 1 child for $30. Then notice that Christians now has posted a hand written sign on the free flowing drink machine that refills are now 50 cents; no longer free. I don't blame Christians. Its tough out there.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

The only reason I didn't give this place a two star rating is the cost and portion size. Portions were generous for the price paid. I got a slice of sausage and peperoni pizza. The crust was nice and crisp because it was burned. The pizza was tasteless. The cheese had a melted plastic like appearance. I ate a few bites and decided it wasn't worth the calorie intake. Today I had a grocery store pizza that I baked in the oven, and it was so much better. I don't know why this place is so popular. Perhaps I was there on a bad day..

1  Thank ATravelingGirl09