“Good for a quick lunch”
Review of Christian's Pizza

Christian's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 584 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 18, 2012

When I first got to Charlottesville we would go to Christians on Pantops about once a month for lunch. At first I was dazzled by all the selections of toppings on the premade pies. After a few visits the not quite freshly cooked aspects of the pizza started to grate on me. Not bad.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I live in Charlottesville and regularly get takeout from Christian's Pizza. I have only tried 2 pizzas: pizza Margarita and pizza with sausage and mushrooms. I can only assume that their other pizzas are as terrific as these.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Have loved Christians since we moved here 13 years ago. Quick to get a great flavorful slice of pizza. I like lots of toppings and they have an excellent variety. I can usually find something new to try right from the "bar."

Reviewed November 27, 2012

The pizza choices are wonderful but the actual pizza is okay at best, unless its late night at 2am when it's jammed packed and more things are fresh, and perhaps you're drunk.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Christians pizza at Pantops has excellent pizzas. After 30 times, it's still the best place in C'ville, best pizza around the area and it's a 50 mile drive for us. Fresh veges of all types; artichokes, broccoli, spinach, avocados, tomatoes, and the list goes on. But then I refuse to eat at the chain pizza places that don't know what an artichoke is.
So that's the main separation. If you like artichokes and spinach, then stop here, if cheese is stepping out, then anyplace will do.
It's the food that counts here.