“Excellent food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The marsala chicken is excellent....cooked in EVOO....the orzo was OK...the mac/cheese with pancetta is very very good

Visited July 2014

“Best restaurant in cville! ”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Seriously, THE best restaurant in Charlottesville! It's been open for a while but I had yet to try it after living here my entire life (33 years). I make trips to NOVA for restaurants like this, fresh, authentic, great atmosphere and excellent service. My husband and I had lunch here last Sunday, waiter was fantastic, calamari & spinach salad were superb & so were our sandwiches;chicken pesto & mambo Italiana. Can not wait to return!

Richmond, Virginia
“Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Have been here a half dozen times and it is usually good food with friendly service. One time, I was part of a group of 15 people which had arranged for the private room and a menu with 3 entree choices. The service that (week) night was horrible- EACH course was served with a half hour lag between first person in the group and last person receiving their food. So- I would not recommend hosting a large group here. Going with a smaller group- its a completely different experience. When I have gone with just my husband or my husband and children, the service has usually been good. Its quicker some nights that others and does not always seem related to the number of guests there. It gets crowded on weekend nights but you can give them your cell number, and they will text you when your table is ready, so you can explore the interesting shopping center where its located. The bread is really good. The pizza's crust is reminiscent of the bread and makes the pizza delicious. I usually order a pizza (to share) and salad with either shrimp or chicken on it & its very good. Appreciate being able to order a healthy entree. My children order a variety of entrees and have always liked them.
The atmosphere is warm and inviting- both inside and outside. The servers are always friendly and accommodating. I have noticed that when given a wait time for a table, it is always shorter than their estimate.

• Visited May 2014
Charlottesville, Virginia
“My favorite Italian restaurant in Charlottesville!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I enjoy going here for a date night every few months. I've tried several things on the menu and have really liked all of them. Love the atmosphere and the service is great. Fun place for a date night or special occasion.

Visited December 2013
charlottesville
“Amazing food and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Absolutely awesome location and atmosphere with delicious food to boot. The service can often improve a little but so good you can overlook a little delay.

Visited June 2014