Tripadvisor
Charlottesville
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great Delicious and was so kind with all my crazy sensitivities”
Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #179 of 664 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 2035 Bond St., , Charlottesville where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We ordered from here via DoorDash. We had the BEST experience. The delivery guy was a bit of a knucklehead but he works for door dash anyway so it’s all good. The Food was Delicious and I appreciated the quality, and attentiveness and options to my allergies.

I have to avoid dairy, soy, and gluten so I ate the gluten free pasta with shrimp and white wine sauce and added tons of veggies. I LOVED it!! My co worker had pad Thai and it was Perfect.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed December 26, 2019

First time eating here. I ordered the Pad Thai, and added grilled chicken. I ordered a regular size. I'll start by saying there was barely any ingredients. I saw maybe two pieces of cabbage, there was a wedge of lime, maybe a teaspoon of chopped peanuts, barely any green onion, and a lot of scrambled egg and noodles. There was about a tablespoon of chicken, upcharge was 2.50 so the total of my regular bowl was 9.25 + tax. Basically I could have bought a whole dozen of eggs, a box of noodles, a pound of chicken, some sauce and boom I'd have this meal- and enough for leftovers. Save yourself the disappointment, and lack of flavor. Needless to say this was a one-time and done for me.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2019

This restaurant has quick service and healthy tasty food, catering well for vegetarians. It's not entirely perfect, for example the Pad Thai was a little spicy hot, the zucchini truffle mac a little watery. However, we will return as we really enjoyed our experience.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 9, 2019

Very good. One of my favorites in Charlottesville. Prices are good, choices are good. Depending on my mood, is what I order, one of my favorites is meatballs and hot noodles. Thumbs up!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

Dumplings were soggy, "mushroom stroganoff" noodles were overcooked with unmelted shredded cheese scattered on top. Truly underwhelming.

Date of visit: July 2019