“New Years Bowling”
Review of AMF Kegler's Lanes

AMF Kegler's Lanes
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Enough said. If you like to bowl, this is where you should be. They had a buffet and all night bowling!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The best part about Kegler's is that they have fried pickles & good beer at the restaurant. This is a very new & modern bowling alley, with full-service amenities.

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went and took kids with a coupon for free bowling, I only had to pay shoe rentals. My total was $45. We did not bowl once told about the price. Not sure how "free bowling" amounts to $45. I expecting to pay roughly $20. Way too much for a mediocre place. Will never go back.

1  Thank hgonzalez86
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My 8 year old loves to go bowling. We have had his bday party there 3 times. The party is organized and staff is friendly

2  Thank jenninva
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I bowl on a league and when I don't have time to eat before bowling, I get my meal there. The food is really good, not very expensive and they make it and bring it to you. Actually, I can't think of a thing there, that I have had that was not good.

2  Thank dawberdog