“Pamper yourself”

The Spa at Boar's Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Building on the lifestyle and beliefs of Thomas Jefferson that natural and preventive health was achieved through a daily regime of exercise, healthy eating, education and stress reduction The Spa at Boar's Head has incorporated his philosophies into its signature products and services.
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My friends and I selected a stay at the Boars Head Inn knowing that it has a spa and sports club. The staff were professional and personable. The menu of services is less extensive than some other places but had sufficient variety that each of the three of us had different services. You can choose from massages to facials to manicures to body wraps.

There are newer reviews for The Spa at Boar's Head

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The Boar's Head Spa is a treat for sure. The amenities the spa offers make it an excellent value. Make sure to take advantage of the steam room and plan a nice dinner after your massage. Their locker room is more than adequate for refreshing yourself in time for a date.

Reviewed April 15, 2012

It's a beautiful, tranquil space but be sure you ask for and get someone with plenty of experience. I randomly asked for someone and got a masseuse who treated my body like mushy dough. I was expecting deep tissue massage but it was unimpressive. I've had better massages at the Boar's Head spa so it must be hit or miss. But paying for $125 (includes tip) for 30 mins with no difference on my kink-in-the neck sure seems like a waste.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

The spa is fantastic - if you're a guest at the inn, don't miss it!

Reviewed April 8, 2012

I visited Boar's Head Spa with three friends on a weekend trip. Two of us had massages, one had a body wrap, and one had a manicure/pedicure. The facility is small overall, with a decent locker room, robes, and sandals. The waiting/lounging area is small and is more "waiting" than "lounging" ~ it's not the kind of place you'd stay to unwind after a spa service. My 60-minute massage was fine. I'm a bit of a spa junkie, so a have a lot to compare it to ... and it didn't stand out in any way. The therapist seemed like she was in a hurry. However, I was very relaxed afterward, and that was the point.