The English Inn of Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/26
$121
$115
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$134
Hotels.com
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$116
Courtyard
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$151
$139
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$143
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$124
$109
SleepInn
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$169
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$130
$103
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
$206
$167
Priceline
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $203/night.

All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtoutdoor poolcontinental breakfastfront desk staffthe breakfast areastay there againchecking inconvenient locationair conditionershort driveone night staycookiesmonticellointerstatemotelinns
Reviewed July 2, 2016

The hotel is average, nothing special and ok for a one night stay.
As many reviews have mentioned, it doesn't have an elevator but it's only 2 stories. I have 3 stories in my house and I don't have an elevator either, not a big deal. The only really bad part for me was when I attempted to use the lotion from the bathroom. I couldn't get any lotion to come out of the bottle. I then realized that it was almost empty, it was a used bottle from a previous guest. It leaves me to wonder what else in my room was used by a previous guest and left by the cleaning staff for me to use.
I am not impressed.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
C-I-Monticello, General Manager at Comfort Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Dear Ed M:

Thank you for your review.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the empty lotion bottle. We have spoken to our staff and taken steps for this not to happen again, an oversite by housekeeping.
We would love for you to return, so as we earn your earn your business and make your stay a great one. you can call me personally to make the reservation. Look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Set back off of the highway a bit, the hotel has seen its share of better days. However, the management has invested enough in the hotel to keep it kicking just a few more years. It was clean and worked for a visit to Monticello which fell on UVA's graduation weekend.

Would I stay again? Yes, if I cannot get closer into town.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
C-I-Monticello, General Manager at Comfort Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2016

Dear Brandon L:

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your comments and compliments. We hope you had a great visit to Monticello and were able to visit out downtown area. Now that you found us, we would love for your to continue staying with us and get away from the busy downtown. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

I was a little skeptical about how clean the hotel would be, but I was completely surprised. This was a very nice hotel. It is close to Pantops. If you're visiting Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, definitely stay here - it's about 10 minutes away, a quick drive away.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your business. We appreciate your comments and compliments. We are centrally located and makes it nice to visit downtown and Monticello. WE look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

My husband and I stayed here with our two boys while visiting U of VA and Monticello. This hotel was convenient to both locations. The hotel was very clean and updated. Pool area was clean, free breakfast had plenty of options. My husband appreciated the lemon water available all day on the lobby. We were very pleased with our stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
C-I-Monticello, General Manager at Comfort Inn Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2016

Dear Lisa018:

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your patronage. It was our pleasure to have the lemon water prepared daily, its always a great after a long day driving or site seeing. Thank you for your comments, especially regarding a very clean room, will pass this onto our housekeeping staff. We hope your visit to UVA and Monticello went well. We look forward to your next visit to Charlottesville.

Reviewed June 24, 2016 via mobile

This place was awesome! For the price, I was expecting simple and adequate, what I got was a super-clean room, a great pool, comfy beds and pillows, and a fun continental breakfast. We stayed here after the Hershey lodge, which cost twice as much, was twice as old, and had half the room amenities. You do the math!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family

Dear Jackie F:

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your comments and compliments. It is great to hear you had a great stay with us and you were able to use many of our amenities, especially the large outdoor pool. We will pass on your "super clean room" comment to our housekeeping staff. This will encourage them to continue to do a super job. We hope you had a great visit in Charlottesville. Look forward to your next stay with us.

General Manger