I travel for both business and pleasure fairly frequently. I can honestly say this was one of the best overall experiences I have had in a hotel at any cost level. The staff were exceptional in their hospitality, friendliness and helpfulness - not just to us, but in the interactions I observed with other guests while checking in, during breakfast and checking out. The hotel's renovation is nicely done and the room well appointed, but what really shined was the quality of the service we received. For a mid-range hotel, I would recommend this property without reservation and will stay there again if in the area. The location is very convenient to Monticello, the University of Virginia and downtown Charlottesville. While conveniently located with easy access to restaurants and the nearby highways, the property itself is placed quietly up on a hill and not in the middle of hustle and bustle. The beds were very comfortable and the grounds and building are neatly kept. Also, if you appreciate a genuine experience and fancy is not important, then do not miss the opportunity to eat at Wayside Chicken - the BEST southern fried chicken!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hilltop yet convenient to I64. Exit 124 off I64. All rooms are non smoking. Interior property. We have 2 queen beds,1 King and 1 queen rooms available on both floors, all rooms have refrigerators- 1st and 2nd floor ( Stair access only). Complimentary breakfast is served between 7am-10am. We offer a hot breakfast - Eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, bagels, white and wheat breads, doughnuts, mini muffins, yogurts, fruit, cereals, juices, coffee and tea. We offer meeting and banquet facilities with catering for all occasions. We have an outdoor pool - seasonal openings. Laundry facility on property. We are centrally located to most all Charlottesville attractions. Monticello 6 miles, Michie's Tavern 5 miles, Ashlwan 8 miles, downtown 4 miles, University of Virginia and Martha Jefferson Hospital 2 miles,UVA Hospital 7 miles, John Paul Jones Arena 6 miles. We are close to many vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Inn Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monticello Hotel Charlottesville
- Monticello Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Comfort Inn