Conveniently located on Rt 250 and near entrance to I-64 but elevated and away from road noise. Rooms are what you expect except walls are thin so I could hear the people in the next room (fortunately, nothing that I would have been embarrassed to hear). Fridge, m'wave, flat screen TV and in room safe are included. Rooms were clean, furniture typical of a mid-line motel. Breakfast is complimentary. All in all good value for the price and I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a hilltop yet convenient to I64. Exit 124 off I64. All rooms are non smoking. Interior property. We have 2 queen beds,1 King and 1 queen rooms available on both floors, all rooms have refrigerators- 1st and 2nd floor ( Stair access only). Complimentary breakfast is served between 7am-10am. We offer a hot breakfast - Eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, bagels, white and wheat breads, doughnuts, mini muffins, yogurts, fruit, cereals, juices, coffee and tea. We offer meeting and banquet facilities with catering for all occasions. We have an outdoor pool - seasonal openings. Laundry facility on property. We are centrally located to most all Charlottesville attractions. Monticello 6 miles, Michie's Tavern 5 miles, Ashlwan 8 miles, downtown 4 miles, University of Virginia and Martha Jefferson Hospital 2 miles,UVA Hospital 7 miles, John Paul Jones Arena 6 miles. We are close to many vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn Monticello reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Monticello Hotel Charlottesville
- Monticello Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Comfort Inn