“Real deal Greek”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Virginia
“Real deal Greek”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Mykonos is one of those little hole in the wall places in a big development of shops and stores that is a wonderful surprise. The spinach pie platter, with Greek salad is to die for. They also make their own Baclava. Incredible. Really, what else do I need to say?

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Slartabartfast

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Loud”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try the Greek salad again. Nothing special. Overpriced for what you get.
Also have to comment on the gyro. The meat is dry and not that tasty. The filling is light on quantity. The feta is mild. I used to feel the hyrp was "ok" until I ordered one at Timberwood Restaurant on 29 north. The BEST I have ever had.

• Visited October 2013
Richmond, VA
“Great Greek”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was staying at the Hampton Inn and ordered Greek food from here several night. One night I had, had a very long day. Showered and called to order my dinner. I was told the delivery driver wasn't on that night. Then, I believe it was the owner, asked if it was room #223, and delivered my dinner personally. I only had their Greek food, which was fabulous. Obviously they go above and beyond to be sure to please the customer.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Richmond_VAMom2
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Authentic and friendly”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The food was great - we were staying at a Hampton Inn within walking distance and had dinner there. We liked it so much we went back for breakfast.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank NancyP01
Miami
“Best Gyros in Cville”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We have been living in Charlottesville for a year and a half and thought that the only decent gyros were in Carytown just outside of Richmond. But then we discovered Mykonos. So far, they are the best gyros we have found in town. The owner is a friendly Greek lady who always makes us feel welcome and comes outside to speak with us. Even when we are just driving by we will run in to pick up a couple of gyros. Now we go once a week!

• Visited July 2013