“Real Chinese Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://peterchangscharlottesville.com
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We have been to Beijing, Tianjin, Singapore, Hong Kong, Sam Francisco, New York, etc., but Peter Chang's in Charlottesville had one of the more interesting food offerings we have ever had. We enjoyed the food and the service. Scallion pancakes were first-rate along with the eggplant, and tea-smoked duck. We'll be back

There are newer reviews for Peter Chang's China Grill

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Living in the Keys, there's no Chinese food of any value. So much so that the whole cuisine has left my consideration set. But to find yummy spicy Chinese food in C-ville - a treat. Even my Chinese friend who "doesn't like Chinese food" said this was really good.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I Wish I stay longer so I can try more of the menu, oh well maybe next time. love the pork belly, and dried beef spicy!!, the rib wrap in lotus not so much too dry.......

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This place is great! Menu is original and extensive. Everything we've tried has been fresh and expertly prepared. Service is top-notch. Prices are very fair. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

not your every-day chinese food! Innovative, interesting, SPICY and great. It is not an "every day" place. But, definitely one of my favorites in town.