“Memorable Experience, Excellent Company” 5 of 5 bubbles

$185.00*
and up
Weekday Virginia Private Custom Wine Tour from Charlottesville
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Ridge Wine Excursions Private Wine Tours offers daily tours that can accommodate parties in size from two to fifty. The President of Virginia Tourism Corporation said this of her tour, "The day was magical; their planning and execution exceeded my expectations." Our Wine Trail Guide will escort you to 3-4 wineries or breweries. Tours include: custom designed itinerary, Wine Trail Guide, transportation, tasting fees, chilled water, and a light snack.
Arlington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Memorable Experience, Excellent Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

My sister and I did a sister's weekend wine tour. Our guide and driver Bit was professional, kind, and extremely knowledgeable. He altered our itinery on the fly based on what we were liking at the tasting rooms, which resulted in a fantastic experience complete with delicious wines and breathtaking views. The picnic Bit laid out was perfect and his car was comfortable, luxurious and clean. We will definitely do this again.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank MrsRapetti

Midlothian, Virginia
“Great family time during wine excursion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

My dad and his wife live in Charlottesville and thought they had seen all the vineyards close by. We used Albemarle Limo to book a custom wine tour for them as a present from his children. The vineyards were all new to them and they loved the tour. Bit was a great guide and very knowledgeable about the Crozet area and the vineyards. He was very flexible with our wishes and always willing to take pictures and help us in any way. I highly recommend Albemarle Limo and Bit to see beautiful views and taste Virginia wines.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best experience w/Albemarle Limo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

My mother and I had the most incredible time touring the wineries! J.C. was incredibly knowledgeable, personable, and thoughtful. He made sure we were comfortable at every stop, became the photographer when we wanted some pictures and even chatted with us when we wanted to relax at our final stop. He had the perfect timing and made sure we were able to really enjoy. It was truly everything we could ever want!! I cannot say enough great things about our experience and I definitely plan on using Albemarle Limo and J.C. again in the very near future!

Visited June 2014
andrea8057592, Owner at Blue Ridge Wine Excursions, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words and taking time to write your review!

We enjoyed being a part of your tour winery tour. J.C. had a fabulous time with you on the wine trail! We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you!

Woodbridge, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Albemarle Vintage Limo was wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

We booked a custom wine tour for our 20th wedding anniversary. It was a first, but I had picked a theme for the day and the vineyards we wanted to visit. Michael was wonderful, prompt and filled with advice, history, insight and humor. He even tried to steer us away from my one poor choice. I didn't heed his advice, but he was spot on! For couples or groups, these guys are terrific.

Visited May 2014
andrea8057592, Owner at Blue Ridge Wine Excursions, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you so much for the positive feedback and taking time to write your review! We enjoyed meeting you and providing your tour. Michael had a lovely time with you on the wine trail! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Bachelorette Party w/Cameron!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

We had the best tour ever with our guide Cameron, he made sure to check us in, get us great tasting spots, extend our tour for us so that we could enjoy the scenery for as long as we wanted and set up the most lovely lunch for us! It was such an amazing experience with a knowledgeable, punctual guide. We loved it!!!

Visited May 2014
Thank you taking time to write your review!

Cameron had a blast with your bachelorette party wine tour group! I am really glad that you had a fabulous experience! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank so much!