“Blue Ridge's Stellar Reputation is Well Deserved”

Blue Ridge Wine Excursions
$200.00*
and up
Virginia Private Custom Wine Tour from Charlottesville
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Ridge Wine Excursions Private Wine Tours offers daily tours that can accommodate parties in size from two to fifty. The President of Virginia Tourism Corporation said this of her tour, "The day was magical; their planning and execution exceeded my expectations." Our Wine Trail Guide will escort you to 3-4 wineries or breweries. Tours include: custom designed itinerary, Wine Trail Guide, transportation, tasting fees, chilled water, and a light snack.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife surprised me with a wine tasting weekend for my birthday, and Blue Ridge Wine Excursions was fantastic. Our driver and guide for the day, Bit, arrived at our hotel 10 minutes early in a sleek, black, late-model Mercedes. Our plan was to visit four wineries in about five hours, an ambitious goal, but Bit made it happen without making us feel rushed or pressured. We saw everything we wanted to see and had a great time doing it. Bit is extremely knowledgeable about the region, the wineries, and the wines.

It's clear from reading other reviews that Blue Ridge is consistent in working with professionals who are passionate about crafting a truly memorable experience that begins the moment your tour starts. Every aspect of our excursion was absolutely first class, and we are already planning to return to do a Blue Ridge tour with friends.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I hired the company for a 5 hour winery/brewery excursion for my boyfriend's birthday. It was fantastic. The driver, Jay, was exceptionally knowledgable of the area -- had interesting stories of each brewery/winery and its history, he was courteous, arrived on time, and added to the experience. Moreover, as the day progressed, we changed our minds a bit on which wineries we wanted to tour -- no only was he flexible in changing the plan but had great advice to help make the best decisions. Not only would I recommend them to others, but I will absolutely use them again.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My experience with Blue Ridge Wine Excursions was very positive. The limo arrived early to pick up me and my party, and we all had a wonderful time.

Our driver and guide, Rusty, was charming and knowledgeable about the various vineyards. I didn't know that the second vineyard my party planned to visit required a reservation for large groups, but Rusty knew and called ahead during our first stop. He also was kind enough to offer to take photos for us, freeing us to enjoy the excursion while he was in charge of the camera. He was our guardian angel. I would definitely recommend Blue Ridge Wine Excursions.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I traveled to Charlottesville to enjoy the wineries and breweries in the area. We decided on a tour through Blue Ridge Wine Excursions and were thrilled with the experience. Our driver, Bit, was extremely knowledgable and friendly. He knew the wineries, as well as the history of the area, intimately. We had an excellent time and would recommend this experience to anyone who is thinking of visiting the area.

1  Thank ChrisW340
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was the first time (and not the last – that’s for sure) I have booked a wine tour and dinner package with Blue Ridge Wine Excursions. It was such an incredible experience! I gave these guys less than 24 hours to help organize my weekend getaway and they exceeded my highest expectations! From initial conversation over the phone till lust drop off by the hotel – no hick ups, no delays.
They are the team of great professionals. You don’t need any other travel agent when you visit Charlottesville area. Just call Blue Ridge Wine Excursion and they will make things happened.
Thank you and see you soon guys!