“Great location and hospitality!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Charlottesville
The Inn at 400 West High
Mandeville, La, USA
“Great location and hospitality!!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

A great location for your trip to Charlottesville. Right near the pedestrian mall which is a fantastic spot for food, drinks and shopping. Carolyn the owner is wonderful. We stayed for four nights attending a wedding and enjoyed the inn.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The Inn at 400 West High is beautifully decorated, modern, fresh, comfortable and elegant without being stuffy or kitschy. I found it much more welcoming and truly comfortable than other B&Bs where I have stayed in the past. Parking is provided and the location across the street from the Downtown Mall in Charlottesville can't be beat. Highly recommended. We will return!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed one night on our way to pick our son up from a local soccer camp. The location is perfect - easy walk to the Pedestrian Mall; Orzo Restaurant where we had a FANTASTIC meal; and of course UVA is nearby!

400 West High is everything you want in a B&B - incredibly charming; really clean (without it feeling antiseptic); very comfy beds and so quiet! We had the McIntyre Room - that comes with a really cute little patio. Our breakfast was delicious and the owner so gracious! I cannot recommend it enough!

Bowling Green, KY
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I rarely write reviews, but will for this outstanding B & B. This property sets the standard for B & Bs. Gracious hosts, plentiful creature comforts, and decorated with the artist's eye. The property has an unusual layout with nooks and crannies inside and out, many of which have fine garden amenities. The bed induced comatose sleep, and the food was superb.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Marytheotokos
Lynch
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Inn at 400 West High a few weeks back for a quick overnight getaway without the kids. We had a fantastic time and highly enjoyed our stay. The close proximity to the walking mall is great and I like that you have to walk through a bit of neighborhood to get there. We have no complaints and will definitely stay here again.

The Inn has a european feel. It brought us back to our time in Europe, from the brick floors to the beautifully decorated kitchen/breakfast area. No details was left unnoticed.

If you're unsure of where to stay in C-ville, this is the place, hands down.

Room Tip: The McIntosh was an awesome room. Private balcony and entrance, very bright and clean.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I called last minute to book a stay and was a little apprehensive about my late arrival on a Sunday night. Normally this can bring out grumpiness in some inn keepers, not Carolyn! She warmly greeted me and welcomed me into her charming inn, I instantly felt at ease. Not a detail is overlooked; the decor is unique, beautiful and comfortable. Breakfast both times I've stayed has been scrumptious! I stay at B&B's often but rarely encounter such a luxury, freshly decorated B&B, this is a real gem!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Maryland
Reviewed May 26, 2013

nice clean rooms, bright and airy - with a cozy commonplace with great wine and breakfast. Really enjoyed it, wished that we could have stayed more than one night. A little hard to find at first, but I wasn't familiar with the area. Crepes for breakfast, good coffee, and everything we needed all night long. Next time I'm in charlottesville, i hope to get back there.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family