“The Menu Pictures Looked Good”
Review of Ariana Grill Kabob House - CLOSED

Ariana Grill Kabob House
Cuisines: Afghani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Smith Mountain Lake
“The Menu Pictures Looked Good”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

The staff was friendly. Service excellent...our waitress was gracious and helpful. Looking forward to some curry, I ordered the Kabuli Palow. When brought to the table the dish looked mouth watering. What a disappointment! The lamb was tastey, but full of dangerously small bones. The curry was bland, with just a hint of the expected flavor. Strike three: A little too greasy. Enjoyed the bread, but not so much the dining experience.

Columbia, Missouri
“A Happy Late Evening Surprise”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Located directly across the street from our service-lacking Hampton, Ariana was a delightful and tasty surprise. The chicken kabobs were perfect, the rice flavorful and the service cheerfully excellent. Good value for the price, too. We were the last diners for the night and the attitude was still welcoming, patient and as if we were royalty! Yay for Ariana!!!

Visited October 2012
San Antonio
“Very friendly service and enjoyable food”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We found this place because it is across the street from the Hampton Inn. Service was very friendly and attentive. For food, we had the tandoori chicken, lamb kabobs, rice and okra. It was all well prepared. Note that there is a limited number of tables and we noted that the phone rang several times with requests for dinner reservations.

• Visited August 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ariana Grill”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I loved Ariana Grill. The food was great. Until, in all honestly, I found two baby roaches in the rice last night in my delivery order. I reported this to the restaurant and they chose to ignore it in a very rude way. I suggest you look at their health and safety inspections, which are terrible. Stay away!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Martha M
Bahram S, Manager at Ariana Grill Kabob House, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Customers I am the manager here at Ariana Grill Kabob House and i can assure you that nothing of the sort described has ever occurred. We have the highest standards for cleanliness and our health inspection ratings are excellent. we have never had any complaints of this nature and we aim to keep it that way. we thank all our loyal customers in returning every year or few months and we hope to see some new ones faThank youirly soon and we appreciate everyone for their positive feedbacks!!
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great for a fast lunch or take out”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is one of my new favorite places for either delivery or a quick lunch. My co-workers and I use this as one of our go-to lunch spots. I ordered it in for the first time the other day and they gave us so much food! It was great. It was one of the more expensive take out options but it was well worth it.

• Visited July 2012