“Great Coffee! ”

Shenandoah Joe Coffee Roasters
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I drive out of my way most mornings to get a cappuccino here-- great coffee, passionate baristas, and it smells amazing when they are roasting in the back.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We always have to get coffee at Shenandoah Joe's when we are in Charlottesville. My favorite is Stormy Mountain. Dark and rich. You may need to park around the corner on the side street, because the lot fills up. It is worth the slight detour. My daughter knows what to bring home on school breaks!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I am new to the Charlottesville area and Shenandoah Joe happened to be across the street. I got an 8oz hot chocolate for $1.25 which is completely outrageous! Starbucks charges $3.25 minimum for a small hot chocolate. And to top it off, it is the best hot chocolate I have ever tasted. The employees there are friendly and the place is consistently packed with people. This is my daily coffee place!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Coffee was delicious. Latte art lovely. Staff friendly & unpretentiousl Nice space for chilling out.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

For anyone who truly enjoys coffee, I think it would be hard to find something negative to say about the drinks here. They offer French-pressed coffee and pour-over espresso made with their own self-roasted coffee beans. It's the best place I know of to get a great cup of coffee.