“Fantastic find, thanks to Tripadvisor reviewers”
Review of Savour - CLOSED

Savour
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Savour restaurant is an upscale restaurant that draws from many modern and classical styles from around the world. The executive chef & owner, Ed Nafei, has gained culinary experience from different corners of the world. His aim is to please the palate of every guest.
Greensboro, Georgia
“Fantastic find, thanks to Tripadvisor reviewers”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Thanks to tripadvisor reviews, we made a reservation for dinner. The exterior is not impressive, and we never would have pulled into the parking lot, next to a pizza place, while driving by. The inside was very nice and our experience was fantastic. The service was excellent, and our waiter was helpful, knowledgeable, but not intrusive. The veal and lamb chop dishes were as good as one would find in an expensive major city restaurant, at much more reasonable prices. Drink prices, $10 for a house vodka and tonic, seemed a little high for the area but the entrees were only $20. Overall it was very reasonable!

Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Great Experience”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was our first time to Charlottsville and we were staying in a near by hotel. We found this place via tripadvisor and it just happened to be a short walk from our hotel so we took a chance.
The food was excellent as was the service and pricing. The food is "Eclectic" so if you are looking for burgers and pizza then you aren't going to be happy. However, if you looking for fine dining and attention to detail this is a great place to go. We live in the Philadelphia area where there are many fine restaurants and Savor could easily be considered as one of the best among them but at a much lower cost.
The owner frequently circulated among the tables and talked to the patrons. I general don't write reviews but the people of Charlottesville are very fortunate to have this restaurant in their town.

1 Thank Dave S
Vandalia, Ohio
“A mouth-watering gem!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just spent a lovely 3 days in Charlottesville. My husband and I found this restaurant on tripadvisor and based on others' comments, made a reservation. Wow! Great ambiance, subtle elegant atmosphere without being stuffy. But the food was shining star - or should we say 'the chef is the shining star'!! My husband had the salmon mousse appetizer and I had the crab and shrimp. Fabulous mix of flavors and textures - explosions of flavors. My husband had the veal entree and I had the boned duck in huckleberry sauce. Loved it. It's wonderful to have duck and not have to fight the bones. For dessert, we had the Chocolate souffle in the dark hot chocolate with the toasted marshmallow on top. I'm surprised the people sitting at the next table couldn't hear me moan! Everything was great - the service was attentive without being obnoxious. The presentation of each dish was stunning and the food itself was heavenly. Generous portions. My biggest regret is that we live a 7 1/2 hour drive away and can't come back as regulars. I would've loved to work my way down the menu. My husband and I are foodies and this meal was right up there with the best we've had. Kudos to all. BTW - great value (thought they were underpriced considering other restaurants we've been to). Enjoy!!!

1 Thank Barbara K
Washington, Virginia
“Well fed!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We went because of the Trip Advisor recommendation and found that it was Right On! The service was prompt and low key, the food was well presented and delicious and the price was a great value. We will be back when we are in the area

1 Thank Jenks333
“Amazing Opportunity For Fine Dining”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The staff was warm and inviting. the chef incredible. The dishes are worthy of Napa Valley or NYC. The chef is a true master. The shrimp and crab appetizer will make your palate explode with the great tastes as this dish is much more than the crab and shrimp. The Barramundi was a fabulous special prepared exquisite. The presentation and tastes incredible. Dessert was equally spectacular as we had the apple tart dish. Great coffee and fine wine list. All in and all just a fabulous surprise as we came to town for the weekend. Do not miss this experience.

2 Thank Palapaman24