The English Inn of Charlottesville
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
$219
$169
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$128
$116
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$176
$169
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$114
Doubletree.com
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$116
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$107
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
SleepInn
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$144
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
GardenInn.com
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)
$165
$160
Hotels.com
1,221 results
All reviewscookieshigh tealarge indoor poolcommunity gardenbagel shopbodo's bagelshot breakfastchain hotelsking suitefrench toastmain buildingbreakfast rooma great place to stayconvenient locationoatmealfront desk stafflobby area
Reviewed May 11, 2010

My friend and I had a great time there. It was perfect for us and our needs. The beds and linens were lovely and the location was excellent. Plus it has a shuttle to and from the airport!
The Inn brimmed with hospitality, everyone was so nice. Also, it was centrally located with easy access to whatever you wanted to do. The staff was courteous and professional.
I, mistakenly reported my jewelry missing and wrote a negative review concerning this which turned out to be false. If you read that review, please disregard it. I am so sorry.
I endorse and recommend The English Inn to any one considering it. You will be pleased with your choice.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2010

My husband and I stayed for four nights at the English Inn in Charlottesville in April of 2010. There is nothing shabby about this hotel. It is nicely themed in incredibly clean. Our under $110 per night included a suite (king size bed, 2 tvs, a living room area with a sofa bed, microwave, fridge, and free wireless) as well as a hot breakfast. My only complaints would be how hard the bed was (could not sleep well on it), the noise the air made, and the lackluster hot breakfast. It is great to have something hot for breakfast, it would have been better had it been good. For the price I do not think you can get a better deal in this area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2010

Absolutely wonderful stay!Very professional staff and extremely friendly.Would highly recommend to business and leisure travelers.
I will definitely visit again when in Charlottesville!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We recently traveled through Charlottesville and needed a place to stay. We checked a couple of other chains in the area and didn't feel completely satisfied until we came up upon this hotel! It was so cozy and quaint. We sat by the fire place in the lobby that night and had a great breakfast buffet (included in the price) the next morning. Then as we were checking out we reported our lost camera to the front desk. The groundskeeper, Marc, became involved in the search and vowed to do his best and not give up just yet. Never thinking we would ever get the pictures from the 1st part of our trip a call came in to my cell phone the very next day! Marc did find my camera! We had already left town so he shipped it back home to us once we returned! I thought that was just a remarkable thing that someone would care enough to do that for our family. Thank you Marc! Make sure you tell him hello if you should stay here! Very nice man!

Debinique Sadler

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank DSadler_10
Reviewed January 19, 2010

Not in center of town, but rooms were large and pleasant with good amenities. The breakfast, which was served in the breakfast room could have been better. Sometimes the staffr was overworked at breakfast. The conference room shouyld have offered a microphone setup, but didn't.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple