I have stayed in all the major hotel chains all over the world. The English Inn is a very good value. I was hesitant at first because of the themed decor, but the service and cleanliness are top notch. I relaxed before I even entered the front door as beautiful classical music drifted across the driveway. They are "the last independent in the birthplace of independence" and hope to remain independent by offering an excellent experience at a good price. Their outreach projects to the local community nonprofits are admirable as well. Tina and Rod run a tight ship at the generous hot breakfast bar. Thank you! We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville