The front staff is great...and breakfast buffet is good but after that ...roll out..
Management should be ashamad how it looks. The bathroom is old ...the ceiling is caving in.
The A/C unit looks like it is from the 1970...
Cleaning staff should be fired. Found 2 boogers stuck to the bed post
Feel bad for the front staff they are so helpful and nice.
Do not let the reviews fool you. This is at best an average hotel. This is an old hotel that hasn't even been adequately maintained.
Pool needs to be totally redone. MANAGEMENT SPEND SOME MONEY!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville