The English Inn of Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$150
$125
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$108
Doubletree.com
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$103
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
$194
$162
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$154
$139
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$144
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$149
$134
GardenInn.com
Comfort Inn Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$109
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$107
$100
Priceline
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$165
$151
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 31, 2009

This is a basic hotel, so as long as you expect nothing more than a clean place to rest up, you should be satisfied. Our room was clean all the way through. My only 2 complaints are (i) I wish they'd use brighter bulbs - the halls and the bathroom were not well lit; and (ii) I wish the towels were softer - more Downy please! The walls were thin so sounds migrated in from the hall and outside, but that all quieted down by bedtime. Cable service is excellent. Location is great. Breakfast was so weak we didn't take advantage of it (except for the OJ), choosing to go just a bit up the street to Bodo's Bagels instead.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank klpawl
Reviewed October 3, 2008

Staff treats the guests like criminals trying to rob the joint. Key cards fail daily. The whole place is dingy and smelly. The A/C sounds like a jet taking off...try sleeping through that. Probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank silasbrock
Reviewed September 10, 2008

I never had the "pleasure" of staying at this hotel. I arrived on a Friday evening and had booked a two night stay online. When I went to check in they had no reservation for me. I had my paperwork with me and gave them the confirmation number. They looked it up. They said I cancelled it the day before. BS!! I did no such thing. I called the Super 8 customer service number while in the lobby. They tried to find me a room nearby. There was nothing within an hour's drive due to a car race or something. The hotel clerk helpfully told me there may be rooms at the Red Carpet Motel down the block. Off I went, case # in hand from the customer service rep to seek redress later. The Red Carpet? OMG - what a dump! (see my review there...huh). I suspect some clerk at the Super 8 wanted to get a room for a buddy or relative for race weekend and cancelled my res and gave it to someone they know....
I did end up getting a check from Super 8 as I recall, for $50 or something like that. Hardly fair recompense for the nightmare weekend in the Red Carpet....

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank weeklytravels
Reviewed August 19, 2008

The only way we would stay here again is if we were driving through Charlottesville in a blizzard and we were on the verge of freezing to death. Even then, I 'd have to think about it!

This very old motel needs to be shut down. The carpet in the hallways is stained,the lighting is minimal and it smells.

The rooms are worse. I would have gotten better bathroom light by shining a flashlight on my face as I attempted to apply my make-up.

The towels were paper thin and smelled of bleach. I have cleaning rags in my home in better condition.

Worse yet, the bed was lumpy, the bedspread was tattered and faded and the blanket had holes in it!

One night was enough for us. If you stay here after reading this review, don't say you haven't been warned. Never again!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank CharlotteWind
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Stay away from this dump. I stayed here one night and that was more then enough for me. This place just felt dirty from the get go. The bathroom was so dirty looking I didn't even take a shower in there. The particle board dresser was falling apart from what looked like water damage. The room was hot when I arrived and it took the window A/C unit a couple of hours to make the room comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business