I really enjoyed the convenient location of this Hampton to UVa. It's about an easy three-block walk there and there are a good many restaurants at "The Corner" adjacent to the University. I ended up driving to the downtown pedestrian mall, which is about a mile away. Monticello is four miles. I must say during my three day stay temperatures were in the 90's and I did miss having a pool on the property. The room was typical Hampton and only offered a view of the rooftop. The breakfast bar disappointed me with a lack of muffins on both days. For some reason the television in my room was not clear on just the first four channels. Staff was friendly, and premises very clean..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Charlottesville - At The University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Charlottesville - At The University Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Hotel Charlottesville
- Hampton Inn Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Hampton Inn