Hampton Inn Charlottesville
Omni Charlottesville(Charlottesville)
$219
$169
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$176
$169
The English Inn of Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$114
Doubletree.com
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$116
Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$107
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
SleepInn
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$144
Homewood
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
$153
$139
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)
$165
$160
Hotels.com
1,096 results
All reviewscookiescheese and crackersroom was cleangreat place to staythe breakfast areabathroom doorfree breakfaststay there againfront desk staffwhole foodsup to dateshuttle servicevery nice hoteloatmealfresh fruitfitness centerstayed one night
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Dependably clean, comfortable, and friendly experience at Hampton Inn. My go-to brand. Wherever I go, I look for a Hampton Inn first. Seldom in the thick of things, but rooms are very clean, beds are very comfortable, common areas are well kept...

In Charlottesville I was even the guest of the day! I received a chocolate bar and breakfast delivered to my door at 6:30 am.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stayed here as a family during a weekend visit. The hot breakfast is rather good. There were large groups visiting on a tour bus so the lines were long in the morning. They need more adequate seating for breakfast. The staff is very friendly and responsive. Rooms are clean and modern. We eneded up on a smoking floor but the room was non-smoking. Make sure you ask for a non-smoking floor when you check in.

Overall, not bad for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking floor and not just a non-smoking room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed at this hotel while visiting some historic sites. The check-in was fast and the staff made great restaurant recommendations. The beds were soooo comfortable and the complimentary cookies were much appreciated. We could walk to several restaurants. We asked for a non-smoking room and were pleased when we entered the room and did not smell any smoking odors. The elevator was somewhat slow and the heating system quite noisy but it worked well and warmed the room quickly. The room was very clean with an elegant-looking desk area..... a nice touch. The complimentary breakfast was great! Fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, etc. There was plenty of seating. The staff was very friendly and made everyone feel welcome. There is no exercise equipment on site. I believe you receive a pass to a local Gold's Gym.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Using points I chose to stay here. We called because we were running late and they held the room for us. When we walked in, they had lemonade and cookies in the lobby - nice touch. The place is modern looking. When I went to go in the room I heard a baby crying and knew immediately I couldn't stay next to that. I went downstairs and they moved me 2 floors. They have a nice table in the lobby with fresh fruit. I stayed on the night of daylight savings - it was interesting but they kept everyone informed. I'd stay again....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Clean, quiet, comfortable and in a great location. Surrounded by shops and rsstaurants and a quick easy drive to UVA. The elevators can be a little slow and unpredictable, but the hotel is only 5 floors, so taking the steps occasionally was not a problem. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2013