My family and I stayed at the Residence Inn the entire summer. We had mold growing in our hotel room, we had to fight for daily room service,and our room attendant was extremely rude. Nearly each week my husband and I found ourselves trying to track down towels and sheets so that we could shower and sleep after a long day. Needless to say, our experience here was less than stellar. Even after voicing our concerns to the management, nothing changed. This may be a great place to pass in and out of, but not for a long stay. Oh, beaware of the breakfast bar and afternoon snacks, I got food poisoned twice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Longer stays become even more convenient at Residence Inn Charlottesville. The lively downtown Charlottesville is located just minutes away, our hotel is also located near the University of Virginia, Monticello Wine Trail and Charlottesville Albemarle Airport. Feel at home as you cook your favorite meal in your in-room kitchen and relax on a plush sofa while watching a movie on a large flat-screen TV. In the morning, be sure to visit our complimentary hot breakfast buffet. For snacks and drinks during the week, drop by our evening social hour, The Residence Inn Mix™. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn