My family of three stayed at this hotel for one night on our way down to myrtle beach. We stayed in a toon with a queen bed separated from the rest if the room by a door. I slept in the pullout which was just fine, clean sheets and pillows were provided. For the price, we couldn't have asked for more. There was a beautiful chrome refrigerator in our room, as well as a sink, microwave, and cabinet. It would have been perfect for an extended stay. Breakfast was included and the hostess was an absolute pleasure to chat with! Eggs, home fries, grits, cereal, and more! Right outside the hotel is a quaint plaza with a five guys, shopping, panera bread, Harris teeters, and more. There is an outdoor patio for eating, and beautiful lights hanging. We had a great stay, and will be back the next time we are in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Charleston is just minutes from downtown Charleston, Yeager Airport CRW, Charleston Civic Center, Clay Center for the Arts and Charleston Town Center Mall. Our hotel lets you relax and stretch out with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Enjoy full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed Internet access in all suites. Additionally, our Charleston extended stay hotel delivers Marriott service and offers complimentary breakfast daily and social hours on weeknights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn